Siri has always been one of those things that has sprung up in the jailbreak community. If you don’t have it but want it, there are many ways to go about achieving this. You can either buy a server and let the sellers do all the work to keep the servers fast and reliable. Or, you can do it yourself. And that’s exactly what we are going to show you today.
If you have a friend or a family member with an iPhone 4S that is jailbroken, you can get Siri on your non-iPhone 4S device. All you need to do is follow this tutorial/video and you will have Siri on your device.
- Make sure you install the tweak AssistantConnect4S on the iPhone 4S and as for the non-4S device, install AssistantConnect.
- Open AssistantConnect4S on the 4S device, then use Siri (you can say anything) then close Siri and choose the “Email Siri Data” option and email it to yourself or to your friend with the non-4S.
- Open the email on the non-4S device and tap on the attachment. Open it in AssistantConnect.
- If you’re on the non-4S end of this tutorial, you’ll need to disable a few things with Spire. Get SBSettings and tap on “more”. Then navigate to “Mobile Substrate Addons” and disable “SpireHooks” and “SpireInjector”. Go to the homescreen and the device should respring.
- And you should now have connectivity! Enjoy!
If you are having issues, feel free to watch this video!If you found this post useful, hopefully hit the +1 (recommend) button ⇉
You can follow Ahmed Omar on Twitter, join our Facebook fanpage and add me on Google+ to keep yourself updated on the latest jailbreak and unlock news.