Got some battery drain after upgrading to iOS 5? Want some help to improve your battery life on iOS 5? If so, this post will surely help you. We’ve received some tips and tricks to fix any battery drain you’re facing after iOS 5 upgrade.
iOS 5 Battery Drain Fix
- Reset Network Settings: Tap on “Settings” > Reset > Reset Network Settings
- Disable Bluetooth: Settings > General > Bluetooth > “OFF”
- Disable unwated Notifications & apps: Settings > Notifications > Turn OFF for anything you don’t need
- Disable Location Service: Settings > Location Services > Disable selectively for services you don’t use
- Disable Timezone Adjustment: Tap on “Settings” > “Location Services” > ‘System Services’ > Setting Time Zone to OFF
- Disable Ping: Settings > General > Restrictions > Enable Restrictions > Ping > OFF
- Disable Diagnostic & Usage Reports: Tap on “Settings” > General > About > Diagnostic & Usage > Don’t Send
One more tip:
Disable Email accounts by heading to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Account Name > Delete Account. Once done, reset network settings (the first tip up there) then reboot your device and re-add your accounts back from Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
(Via OSXDaily)If you found this post useful, hopefully hit the +1 (recommend) button ⇉
You can follow Ahmed Omar on Twitter, join our Facebook fanpage and add me on Google+ to keep yourself updated on the latest jailbreak and unlock news.